Bundled know-how under one roof
years of experience
years of experience
Up-to-date for successful further training
years of experience
specialists + trainers
The contact restrictions brought about by the pandemic prompted us to look for new effective solutions to achieve the goals we had set with our sales team and to establish sales methods that would be effective in the future. Together with the IWP, we have succeeded in doing this. In particular, I would like to emphasise the following points:
– The concept and contents of the training programme were adapted to the needs of the participants and to the goals of UNI-Geräte GmbH as a medium-sized company in a highly technical environment.
– The trainer Achim Schnitzler impresses with his impeccable handling of all participants, from ” the young to the old”. His professional competence led to 100% acceptance of the courses.
On the one hand, the healthy persistence in acquisition exemplified by the trainer Achim Schnitzler led to us commissioning the IWP and, on the other hand, precisely this was impressively conveyed to our participants. This is a quality that we generally recommend to everyone in sales. We look forward to continuing our trusting and successful cooperation.
With Wilfried Kochannek from IWP, we brought a practitioner with brains and passion on board. The enthusiasm among my sales teams remains unbroken even months after the last session. The tools that were trained and experienced together with colleagues are applied in our daily business as a matter of course. The result: Owing to a very strong sales performance in the second half of the year, we were able to increase our turnover by 20% compared to the previous year.
Our participants gained a great deal for their daily work through a training course with Wilfried Kochannek, as the contents and the method of training are conveyed in a highly practical manner, which also enthuses the participants enormously. Thanks to this training course, we were able to arrange 139 customer appointments with new customers within four days, with a minimal time expenditure of 2 minutes per telephone call on average.
In comparison to other courses and especially trainers I have encountered in my 25 years of JD experience, Mr Kochannek was the first and only one so far:
1. who analysed the actual state before the first course (turnover of the company / turnover and gross profit per salesperson / challenges faced in the area, but also personal matters of the respective salesperson).
2. who, together with the management, defines goals and is also measured against these goals.
3. adapts the contents of the respective course based on the feedback from the participants and the management in order not to lose sight of our common goals
Dr. Christian Schnülle
With IWP Factory, I particularly value their great professional expertise, their openness, and their fairness. This way, further development becomes a superb all-round package. The resulting close cross-linking of our abilities and knowledge on both human and professional level is a gain for us both.
Professionalism and commitment are IWP Factory’s brand essence. For over 20 years I have appreciated the collaboration with Jens Wünderlich and his team, as, in their projects, people are the centre of focus and not the technologies employed.
IWP has been our close partner for further training of our employees for several years. IWP covers both classic training content current topics with the highest level of quality. By using IWP’s learning platform, within a short space of time we introduced a digital learning infrastructure with which we implement all our training courses with a minimum of effort. Besides for internal training, we also use the platform successfully for the certification of our external customers. We look forward to our continuing cooperation and constant new impulses on the topic of further training.
VINCI Energies Academy has been working together with the Institut für Wirtschaftspädagogik very successfully for many years. As a reliable and highly professional partner, and in collaboration with us, they implement numerous projects within the framework of our leadership and employee development programme. Besides standard workshops, a large-scale campaign for the optimisation of sales competences of our staff is notable, one which we carried out in 2021/2022. Owing to a professional blended learning concept consisting of classroom and online learning phases, as well as the possibility of self-learning elements via the IWP Factory learning platform, the success of the projects was guaranteed. The participants were extremely impressed and now fruitfully put the acquired knowledge into practice within the framework of their daily activities. To conclude, I would like to express my gratitude for IWP’s flexibility, which enabled us to switch to equally successful online concepts on account of the pandemic and the lack of possibilities to conduct classroom sessions. We look forward to further projects in the future
If you are expecting well-conceived content from a well-coordinated team, you will not be disappointed here. From IWP you receive concept and implementation from one single source – extremely professional and reliable. At the same time, consultancy and cooperation are always on equal terms.
- agricultural technology and trade
- automobile industry
- construction industry
- sport- and fashion industry
- consulting / management consulting/ human resources consulting
- office machinery / office systems
- chemical and plastics industry
- printing industry and publishing houses
- heating and thermal engineering
- IT industry / data processing
- furniture industry
- electrical / electronics / safety engineering
- utilities and waste disposal / recycling
- vehicles / accessories technology
- project and process engineering
- capital management / banking / real estate / insurance / leasing
- communication systems / telecommunication
- consumer goods industry
- machines / plant engineering
- metalworking / foundry technology
- general services
- medical devices / pharmacy / biotechnology
- logistics and shipping industry
- packaging industry
- associations / further training