Bundled know-how under one roof
years of experience
years of experience
Up-to-date for successful further training
years of experience
specialists + trainers
We at CSP are convinced that the training with Achim Schnitzler has resulted in decisive progress for our participants. Both our own expectations as a company as well as the participants’ expectations of communication training in blended learning format were fulfilled 100%. The cooperation with IWP and our trainer Achim Schnitzler perfectly matches the values that we value as an innovative medium-sized IT company: agility, honesty, forthrightness, and reliability. We are looking forward to further exciting training sessions, in which we as CSP will gladly be pulled out of our comfort zone and taken down new, inspiring paths.
Stephanie Kapp, Ingo Priebsch, Amara Naité
The IWP training has also given our experienced key account managers even more confidence and sovereignty in customer discussions. How did trainer Harald Herrmann achieve this? By creating a high level of practical relevance – also through concrete role simulations from our own everyday discussions – and by making techniques and tools directly applicable in the training. We quickly understood the structure of the modules, which build on each other, and worked within them. With regard to the ROI of the training, some of our KAMs successfully negotiated away customer requests for discounts. It is not only sales techniques that Harald trained intensively with us that are helpful, but also his personal long experience in sales. And apart from that, it was a real pleasure to work with such a likeable trainer who is also clearly structured with strong implementation skills.
Profession sales training, cleverly combined with team development activities – this is what we have very successfully realised with IWP. Our penny dropped in a wide variety of areas so that we now act even more professionally when interacting with our customers and work together even more closely in the team. One “success factor” in this is the IWP trainer with whom we have been cooperating for several years now: Achim Schnitzler. Achim has managed to develop and maintain a basis of trust with all our participants within a very short time. For us, Achim Schnitzler and IWP are “seeded” for the future.
Julia Sdunzik, Viktoria Aschmann, Jürgen Kaphengst
Oraylis GmbH is a consulting company in the BI and AI sector and has cooperated trustfully with IWP since 2011. The coaching sessions further our consultants and internal teams in all situations on a daily basis. The scope of training includes a basic programme after the onboarding of new colleagues and consolidation of techniques for the more experienced employees. The switch to remote training during the more severe Corona measures has not diminished the impact – something we were a little concerned about. Instead, we have experienced many impact factors ourselves, which have enhanced and professionalised our remote work with our customers. Our trainer Achim Schnitzler in particular excels in his flexibility in planning and implementation and responds to our special requests for topics that particularly concern us with the highest level of professionalism; his commitment and reliability are beyond reproach. We look forward to many more years and ongoing new impulses!
The Sateco sales team enthusiastically completed the IWP course series “Professional Sales”. Soon the desire arose to have our own learning platform to train our global workforce independent of location and time. In 2021, the Sateco Digital Academy was launched. Since then, new courses developed by Sateco have been continuously published internally and successfully completed. We receive a lot of positive feedback from employees in Europe, Asia and the USA. IWP is at our side as a hoster and competent partner and always supports us quickly and in a friendly manner in all matters.
The contact restrictions brought about by the pandemic prompted us to look for new effective solutions to achieve the goals we had set with our sales team and to establish sales methods that would be effective in the future. Together with the IWP, we have succeeded in doing this. In particular, I would like to emphasise the following points:
– The concept and contents of the training programme were adapted to the needs of the participants and to the goals of UNI-Geräte GmbH as a medium-sized company in a highly technical environment.
– The trainer Achim Schnitzler impresses with his impeccable handling of all participants, from ” the young to the old”. His professional competence led to 100% acceptance of the courses.
On the one hand, the healthy persistence in acquisition exemplified by the trainer Achim Schnitzler led to us commissioning the IWP and, on the other hand, precisely this was impressively conveyed to our participants. This is a quality that we generally recommend to everyone in sales. We look forward to continuing our trusting and successful cooperation.
With Wilfried Kochannek from IWP, we brought a practitioner with brains and passion on board. The enthusiasm among my sales teams remains unbroken even months after the last session. The tools that were trained and experienced together with colleagues are applied in our daily business as a matter of course. The result: Owing to a very strong sales performance in the second half of the year, we were able to increase our turnover by 20% compared to the previous year.
Our participants gained a great deal for their daily work through a training course with Wilfried Kochannek, as the contents and the method of training are conveyed in a highly practical manner, which also enthuses the participants enormously. Thanks to this training course, we were able to arrange 139 customer appointments with new customers within four days, with a minimal time expenditure of 2 minutes per telephone call on average.
In comparison to other courses and especially trainers I have encountered in my 25 years of JD experience, Mr Kochannek was the first and only one so far:
1. who analysed the actual state before the first course (turnover of the company / turnover and gross profit per salesperson / challenges faced in the area, but also personal matters of the respective salesperson).
2. who, together with the management, defines goals and is also measured against these goals.
3. adapts the contents of the respective course based on the feedback from the participants and the management in order not to lose sight of our common goals
Dr. Christian Schnülle
With IWP Factory, I particularly value their great professional expertise, their openness, and their fairness. This way, further development becomes a superb all-round package. The resulting close cross-linking of our abilities and knowledge on both human and professional level is a gain for us both.
- agricultural technology and trade
- automobile industry
- construction industry
- sport- and fashion industry
- consulting / management consulting/ human resources consulting
- office machinery / office systems
- chemical and plastics industry
- printing industry and publishing houses
- heating and thermal engineering
- IT industry / data processing
- furniture industry
- electrical / electronics / safety engineering
- utilities and waste disposal / recycling
- vehicles / accessories technology
- project and process engineering
- capital management / banking / real estate / insurance / leasing
- communication systems / telecommunication
- consumer goods industry
- machines / plant engineering
- metalworking / foundry technology
- general services
- medical devices / pharmacy / biotechnology
- logistics and shipping industry
- packaging industry
- associations / further training