1 Responsible body
Phone: +49 421 807 192 00
2 General use of the website
2.1 Access data
2.2 Email contact
2.3 Legal basis and storage period
3 Plugins and Tools
3.1 Google Web Fonts
3.2 Google Analytics
3.3 Social Media
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de
- Xing: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=homepage-basic_footer-privacy-policy
4 Your rights as a data subject
4.1 Right to confirmation and information
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data that is processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed, in particular in the case of recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you, or to restriction of processing by the controller, or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- if the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the origin of the data;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Article 22(1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved as well as the scope and the intended effects of such processing for you.
4.2 Right to rectification
4.3 Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
- The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- You withdraw your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (2) GDPR.
- The personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- The erasure of the personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which we are subject.
- The personal data has been collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Article 8 (1) GDPR.
4.4 Right to restrict processing
- You dispute the accuracy of the personal data for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing is unlawful, and you have refused to allow the erasure of the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require the data for the assertion, exercise, or defence of legal claims; or
- You have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) GDPR, for as long as it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of our company outweigh yours.
4.5 Right to data portability
- the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR; and
- the processing is carried out with the aid of automated procedures.